I ran the top and bottom of the watercolor piece through my Cuttlebug and adhered the pieces to white cardstock, but spaced out a little bit. The two fine detail pieces are attached to the cardstock using a Zig 2 way glue pen and the two larger pieces have foam tape behind them to make them pop!
Items I used for this project:
- Spellbinders Shapeabilities "Damask Accents"
- Simply Art 36 Watercolor Set from Joanne's
- I heart you stamp set from American Crafts
- Red Glitter gel pen from American Crafts
- Zig 2 way glue pen
- foam tape from Orientaltrading.com
- Master's Touch Fine Art Studio 140lb watercolor paper
- Core'dinations 65lb cardstock from Jo-Ann
-Papertake Weekly = Warm colors theme
-Through the Craft Room Door