Friday, January 16, 2015

It's a Guy Thing

This post from -Simon Says Stamp (my entry is #123) Wednesday Challenge gives me the perfect opportunity to share with you the card I created for my dad's birthday!  I found this stamp for only .99 cents at Scrapbook Clearance Outlet near Gatlinburg, TN. (and yes, it was a fun shopping trip!)  I also like the papers in The Latte Stack paper pad from Jo-Anns.  This cute gecko was colored using Distress Markers.


I have also entered this card into -Little Miss Muffet Challenges: Entry #21 Anything goes. 

Here are the supplies I used for this card:
  • Inkadinkado Rubber Stamps (the cute gecko/lizard)
  • TPC Studio Rubber Stamps
  • Tim Holtz Distress Markers
  • Master's Touch Fine Art Studio 140lb watercolor paper
  • The Latte Stack paper pad 6"x6" from Jo-Ann
  • Core'dinations 65lb cardstock from Jo-Ann
  • Staz on Jet Black Ink
  • Stampabilities Gold Ink
  • Embellishments from Michael's

No comments:

Post a Comment