Thursday, January 29, 2015

Faux Embossing

I have never heard of faux embossing...until today!  Watching Yana Smakula do this clean and simple technique really inspired me.  I dug through my die stash and found some beautiful ones to create my own faux embossed background using die cuts.



I used a little maroon card stock to add some color along with the gold embossing powder.  Sweet and simple!

Supplies I used:
  • Spellbinders Shapeabilities Butterflies
  • Stampabilities gold ink
  • Spellbinders Shapeabilities "Damask Accents"
  • 65lb card stock by Pacon Creative Products
  • Core'dinations 65lb cardstock from Jo-Ann
  • Embellishments are tiny nail art sequins  
  • Hello Gorgeous stamp found in Michael's clearance section 
  • Recollections Gold Embossing Powder 

No comments:

Post a Comment