Today I was inspired by a challenge I found on -Simon Says Stamp, which is...Challenge: Inky background. (my entry is #72!) This technique was achieved by putting Distress Inks on parchment paper and misting with water, followed by dipping a piece of watercolor paper into the ink. Love the effect! Then used Distress markers directly on my flower image to stamp on top.
Also entered this card into -Fab 'n' Funky Challenges: Entry #85 Something New. -The Crafter's Cafe: KISS Card (Keep It Simple Stamper) Entry #31
Items used include:
- TPC Studio Rubber Stamps
- Inkadinkado Rubber Stamps
- Tim Holtz Distress Markers and Distress Ink pad squares
- Brown Pigment ink pad squares from Tuesday Morning
- Master's Touch Fine Art Studio 140lb watercolor paper
- Core'dinations 65lb cardstock from Jo-Ann
- Embellishments given as a gift, origin unknown.