Friday, January 30, 2015

Class Day 5 and Spellbinding Stamps

I created several projects today and was quite busy!  First on the list were new inking techniques in today's Onlinecardclasses.com.  I tried the DIY Inkpad technique by Laura Bassen with some beautiful inks in shades of lavender, light blue and turquoise.  Since it's heart and love season, I used a heart border from one of my stamp sets.


The sentiment is from a stamp set found at Orientaltrading.com.  The embellishments were gifts and unfortunately I'm not sure where they came from.

Another card I created using a gorgeous stamp by Nikki Burnette.  Her artwork is simply stunning and you must view her work!  I don't think her Facebook page gets as much love as it deserves, so I will be helping to color one of her images she posts each month this year.  So jealous of your talent Nikki!  (and keep up the wonderful work!)    :)


Supplies used: 
  • 65lb card stock by Pacon Creative Products 
  • Core'dinations 65lb cardstock from Jo-Ann 
  • Recollections Gold Embossing Powder 
  • I heart you stamp set from American Crafts
  • Stackable ink squares from Tuesday Morning
  • foam tape from Orientaltrading.com
  • Thank you stamp set from Orientaltrading.com 
  • Staz On jet black ink
  • Embellishments

No comments:

Post a Comment