I fell in love with this new die from Spellbinders. It's called spiral blossom one. I have had it in my stash but just pulled it out to play with it today. After rolling and hot gluing my first paper rose, I was hooked! I'm new to paper flower creation, but with the help of this die, it was really easy. Planning on adding these to a lot of my projects!
Items used for project:
- Prismacolor Pencils
- "Aurora Vines" image from The East Wind
- Flat back pearl embellishments from Orientaltrading.com
- Spellbinders Die "Spiral Blossom One"
- Core'dinations 65lb Card Stock
- Spellbinders Die "Damask Motifs"