Saturday, March 21, 2015

New favorite die!

This project was inspired by this gorgeous Image by The East Wind. Today is the start of a new challenge at Creative Craft Cottage with the theme being "3 of a kind." Feel free to visit and share your projects!



I fell in love with this new die from Spellbinders.  It's called spiral blossom one. I have had it in my stash but just pulled it out to play with it today. After rolling and hot gluing my first paper rose, I was hooked!  I'm new to paper flower creation, but with the help of this die, it was really easy.  Planning on adding these to a lot of my projects!


Items used for project:
  • Flat back pearl embellishments from Orientaltrading.com
  • Spellbinders Die "Spiral Blossom One"
  • Core'dinations 65lb Card Stock
  • Spellbinders Die "Damask Motifs"


No comments:

Post a Comment