Sunday, March 22, 2015

Another Online Card Class!

I'm taking the newest Online Card Class, Stretch Your Dies.  This is posting late since Day 1 of class was Monday...(oops!) but I plan on having all my class work done by Thursday. (that's the goal anyway lol!) This wonderful technique is by Debby Hughes.  I wanted a bit of a challenge and sure did get it with this one!


This is a one layer simple card, however, the word "thanks" is nestled between 2 pattern papers.  The tiny pieces in the center of the words were so tiny and hard to keep track of.  To fix this, I folded 2 dryer sheets (twice each) and stacked them together. After die cutting the sentiment, place the die (with paper still inside) on top of your folded dryer sheets and run through once. The pieces stick to the dryer sheets!! Love it!! :)

I hate to waste paper, so used the negative image and small pieces to create a second simple card.
 

Items used:
  • Core'dinations Card Stock (Joann's)
  • The Paper Studio "Harper's Boutique" paper pack
  • Zig two way glue pen
  • Paper Smooches Thanks Word 2 Die
  • Embellishments
  • Spellbinders Anemone Flower Topper die



No comments:

Post a Comment