Monday, March 23, 2015

Day 2 and 3 - Online Card Classes

I love Kristina Werner's lesson for day 2 of class. Using smaller die cuts inside a larger die! I had some pretty butterflies, leaves and flowers in mind. I first watercolored a 4x6 piece of watercolor paper using Distressed Inks.  Arranged those pieces inside a basic circle die and added a cute sentiment from a Lawn Fawn stamp set.



I am in love with the final look of this card!



Day 3 was about using Basic Shape Dies. I loved Jennifer McGuire's fold-out window card! I'm a big cat lover, so decided to use my new stamp set and basic circle die.


Here is what the inside looks like.  After watching how Jennifer folded this card, it is actually very easy to repeat!! I was scared at first thinking it would've been quite difficult. The only difference for me, I did not use the measurements to score/fold. I simply folded the cardstock in half, and front panel in half again. My paper kept coming out uneven trying to use a score board lol!


Colored with Prismacolor Pencils.  Has anyone else learned something new from Online Card Classes?  I'm loving every lesson!! :)



Supplies used: 
  • Art Impressions stamp set SCO652
  • Master's Touch Water color paper
  • Distress Inks
  • Prismacolor pencils
  • Core'dinations Card Stock
  • Crate Paper 12x12 paper pad (Tuesday Morning)
  • Spellbinders Dies: Anemone Flower Topper, Damask Motifs, Butterflies Two
  • Lawn Fawn "On the mend" stamp set
 


No comments:

Post a Comment