The sentiment used says "You're The Cat's Meow!"
Day 5 was about coordinating dies...unfortunately, I don't own any die/stamp sets. (Yet anyway lol!) Shari Carroll used a die to create a beautiful window on the front of her card. I wanted to mimic this technique using what I had and chose Butterfly Two dies by Spellbinders. They have a pattern inside the die cut that can be embossed. I used this as a stencil instead to put Peacock Feathers Distress Ink in the center of the butterfly. The pop up window is colored with Lilac ink and placed over the stenciled image using foam tape.
Supplies used for these projects:
- Spellbinders dies Butterfly Two
- Core'dinations card stock
- Lawn Fawn "On The Mend" stamp set for sentiment
- Washi Tape
- Foam tape from Orientaltrading.com
- Staz On Jet Black Ink
- Punnylicious Stamp Set by MyPinkStamper.com
- Poppystamps.com Sitting Cat die
- Gold Recollections Embossing Powder