Monday, March 16, 2015

Glittery Bunnies!

Starting today, March 16th, is the newest challenge at Melonheadz Friends.  Animals!!!  Those who know me realize that I adore animals of all sizes, my favorites being cats!  Since Easter is soon upon us however, I chose these cute bunnies for a spring-themed card.



The glitter-look on the rabbits was achieved using a thin layer of Stardust Stickles. Stickles are quickly becoming one of my favorite products for glitz and shine!  Plus they dry fairly quickly! (In my opinion anyway with a light layer.)  I also pulled out my Stampamajig for the first time to use with a set of alphabet blocks I've had stored away.  I'll admit it, had to go back to YouTube and re-watch the video on using it.  But with a little practice, and a ruler, it didn't turn out too bad!  Found out the letter "O" is not positioned on it's block straight and had to make a few adjustments. (As you can see!) The word "you" turned out perfect finally!


Items used for this project:
  • Woodland Creatures Combo Pack by Melonheadz
  • Stardust Stickles
  • Core'dinations Card stock from Joann's
  • Colorbox 6" Designer paper pad from Walmart
  • Gold Sharpie Permanent Marker
  • Worn Lipstick Distress Marker
  • Thin Teal Ribbon
  • Alphabet blocks
  • Stampamajig
  • Staz on Jet Black ink
  • Gold Stampabilities Ink 

No comments:

Post a Comment