Monday, June 8, 2015

New Challenge at Creative Craft Cottage!

My first card for the challenge at Creative Craft Cottage uses an adorable digital stamp created by our first sponsor: Lacy Sunshine!



This stamp is titled "Darla Dogwood" (link below) and she was colored using Prismacolor Pencils. The background uses an A2 size piece of brown card stock embossed with one of my favorite embossing folders. I used pink patterned paper from the Sweet Soiree paper pad to mat each piece.


Here is the 2nd card using a digital image from our 2nd sponsor: The East Wind!

Sponsor

I just adore this cute fairy image from The East Wind! The colors purple and green popped into my head while coloring her. This also gave me the chance to use some candy stripe embellishments and twine I received from another wonderful papercrafer, Deb!  Thank you sweetie! :)


Some flowers in the embossed background were dusted with Perfect Pearls. I mixed Perfect Pearls powder with a tiny bit of matte Mod Podge to give her purple eyeliner.  Glossy Accents were added to her wings to finish this card.



Supplies used:
  • The East Wind Digital Stamp - Flower Fairy and Birdie Love 
  • Prismacolor Pencils
  •  Prismacolor colorless blender marker
  • Lacy Sunshine Digital Image - Darla Dogwood 
  • Dogwood stems from Hobby Lobby
  • Stamp set by My Mind's Eye "True Blue Stamps"
  • Embellishments, green twine, thin white ribbon
  • Recollection 65lb card stock
  • Embossing folder "  " used in the Cuttlebug
  • Sweet Soiree paper pad from Craft Smith
  • Recollections gold embossing powder 
  • Flower petal punch
  • Ranger Glossy Accents
  • Spare Parts small white flowers from Hobby Lobby
  • Garden Paper Pix double sided 12"x12" paper pad by Paper House
  • Candy Stripers self-adhesive stones from Queen & Co.
  • My Favorite Things Cameo stamp set (Happy Birthday stamp)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment