The Summer Coffee Lovers Bloghop is also still going strong until Friday June 12th!
Here is another summer-inspired coffee themed card. Had to incorporate this cute seahorse stamp and a sentiment from the new The Stamps of Life monthly club fit perfectly!
I embossed the seahorse stamp and sentiment in Apricot embossing powder and watercolored the background on top. Paper pieced this cute latte cup in a similar orange shade. Finished it off with some small handmade stamps by Norajane and another sentiment in teal ink on a vellum banner.
Link up your summer coffee/tea/cocoa creations until June 12th! Can't wait to see what you create!
- Stampendous "Limpet Points" stamp L103
- The Stamps of Life whale2stamp set
- Seahorse/starfish handmade rubber stamps by Norajane on Etsy
- Zing embossing powder in Apricot
- Fiskars Latte Love stamp set
- Lawn Fawn Harold's abc's stamp set
- Colorbox paper pad 6x6"
- Dolphin/Starfish embellishments given as a gift
- Simply Art 36 watercolor set
- StazOn Teal ink
- StazOn Pumpkin ink
- StazOn Saddle Brown ink
- White Jelly Roll pen