The small gold gems are actually tiny sequin-like embellishments found in nail art kits. I had enough of a challenge getting these into the image, let alone my own nails! Needless to say, they are staying in the craft room and not with my nail polish lol! The quote says "The warmth and kindness of your heart...makes you more beautiful year after year! Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!"
The 2nd sponsor for the challenge is The Cutting Cafe. I used their cute Pocket Shaped Card cut file to create a gift card pocket on the front. The message says "Wishing you a pocket full of birthday wishes."
Share your creation by linking up at Creative Craft Cottage for a chance to win cut files from The Cutting Cafe or images from Rick St. Dennis!Supplies used:
- Miss Razz Matazz image by Rick St. Dennis
- The Cutting Cafe Pocket Shaped Card cut file
- Prismacolor pencils
- Tiny nail art embellishments
- White Gelly Roll pen
- Glitter Card stock by The Paper Studio
- Paper Lace embossing folder Cuttlebug
- Washi tape
- Black Stickles
- Yellow ribbon
- Stampendous gold micro glitter