I used this adorable digital stamp image from Lacy Sunshine called Kitty the Ethereal Meow Enchantress. She was colored using Prismacolor Pencils. I actually printed her twice, colored both images and then fussy cut one to put on top with foam tape.
This gives the image a little dimension and I love how it turned out! You can view it better in the next two photos. The sentiments were stamped in StazOn Teal ink. They go well with this adorable image for a girl's birthday card!
The die cuts were cut from pink card stock. I then used Worn Lipstick ink on a paper towel and lightly brushed over the die cuts so the embossed portion is highlighted.
Link up your girly creation before August 20th for a chance to win digital images from our sponsor, Lacy Sunshine!
Supplies used include:
- Lacy Sunshine Digital Image - Kitty the Ethereal Meow Enchantress
- Prismacolor Pencils and Prismacolor Colorless Blender Marker
- Recollections card stock 65lb and 110lb
- Spellbinders die - Hibiscus border
- Distress Ink in Worn Lipstick
- StazOn Teal Ink
- Stampabilities Sentiments stamp set - Card Phrases
- Glossy Accents
- Embellishments (given as a gift)
- White lace doily (from baking section in Michael's or your local craft store)