I'm using a darling image by our sponsor: All Dressed Up
I colored this digital image using Prismacolor Pencils and a colorless blender marker. She was carefully fussy cut leaving a small white border.
I used a flower petal punch by Fiskars to create the poinsettia. The petals were punched from glitter card stock found at Tuesday Morning and adhered with glue dots. The three leaves were punched from vellum, adhered with a single glue dot and then outlined using Stickles. The edges started to curl while drying and I just adore this unintended effect! (Love happy accidents!)
Gold Stickles make up the poinsettia center with small half pearls found in a nail art kit. This beautiful sentiment is stamped in StazOn Opaque White on vellum and the stamp is by Unity Stamps.
Link up your creation by November 20th for a chance to win digital images of your choice!
*Giveaway!* *Subscribe to my blog using the pink box in the upper left column for a chance to win AMLC's monthly prize package! (View-able on full screen website, not mobile/tablet version.)
- 3 Little Christmas girls - All Dressed Up digital image
- Prismacolor pencils and colorless blender marker
- Stickles in Gold and Patina
- The paper studio All is Gold 6x6 paper pad
- Recollections card stock and Paper Studio vellum
- Stampendous gold ink
- Glitter card stock from tuesday morning
- small half pearls in nail art kit
- Sentiment by Unity Stamps