For today I created a small thank you themed gift card holder using a stamp by C.C. designs called Latte Kiki La Rue.
The paper is from a Die Cuts With a View (DCWV) 12 x 12 paper pad called Tattered Time.
I colored Kiki using Prismacolor Pencils and a colorless blending marker.
This sentiment is from Fiskars Latte Love stamp set.
To close this envelope, I used a small brown heart-shaped eyelet and twine that wraps around from the front of the card.
*Giveaway!* Before you leave, you can enter for a chance to win a goodie bag from AMLC! Entering is easy, please provide your email in the pink box at the top of the left column. Don't worry, no spam! Newsletters will be intermittent (less than once a month) and I will email the winner October 4th! Good Luck!
- Latte Kiki La Rue stamp by C.C. designs
- Prismacolor Pencils and colorless blender marker
- Twine, Ribbon and Embellishments
- 65 lb Recollections card stock
- DCWV Tattered Time Paper Pad
- Fiskars Latte Love stamp set
- Stazon Saddle Brown ink
- Scotch foam tape
- Love and Patience