This fortnights challenge theme is Anything Goes! Our sponsor is Rick St. Dennis and I used his that-a-way witch digital stamp to create this fun Halloween card.
The background was created by stamping the images onto purple card stock using Versa-mark sticky ink and embossing with Leaf Zing Embossing Powder. I colored the image with Prismacolor Pencils, fussy cut and adhered to the panel with foam tape. Glossy Accents were applied to the witch's hat, boots and cat!
Link up your creation by 2015 for a chance to win your choice of digital images!
- That-a-way Witch Digital Stamp by Rick St. Dennis
- Prismacolor Pencils and Colorless Blender Marker
- Inkadinkado "Pattern Play Halloween" stamp set
- Zing Lime Embossing Powder
- Recollections 65 and 110 lb card stock
- Glossy Accents
- Scotch foam tape
- Versa-mark ink