Friday, April 17, 2015

Makeup Party Invitations!

These were made for a Beauticontrol consultant who is having a makeup party next month.

 
These next few pictures are of the inside right, inside left and back of the cards.  Right says "It's a Beauticontrol Party". The left is a quote which I love! 



"For beautiful EYES, look for the good in others; for beautiful LIPS, speak only words of kindness; and for POISE, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone." ~ Audrey Hepburn





This image was stamped with Staz On Jet Black Ink and watercolored using Distress Ink pads/markers.  I really enjoyed this project!

As a little bonus, I created a small gift set of 5 greeting cards in a box to be given away to those that attend the party.  I used my circle punch and new Lawn Fawn Stamp Set to create a small game that can be used over and over to choose a winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment