Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Day 7 - One stamp set, several designs

For my online card class this week at OnlineCardClasses.com, I just realized I have been using mainly 2 stamp sets. Today's class explained how multiple techniques can be used for the same stamp set to achieve very different looks on clean and simple cards.

The stamp sets I have been using are: 1) I Heart You stamp set by American Crafts  2) My Minds Eye Fine and dandy True Blue stamp set.  This card uses the cloud and sun stamp by My Minds Eye and the sentiment is from TPC Studio Rubber Stamps.



One of the techniques was Pop-Up Multi-Embossing shared by Jennifer McGuire.   I do not have clear embossing powder (yet, it's on the way!) so I used 2 different colors, silver and gold, on the sentiment.

This card will be entered in to -Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge - All things bright and beautiful. - Loves Rubber Stamps - Anything Goes!

Supplies used:
  • My Minds Eye Fine and dandy True Blue stamp set
  •  65lb card stock by Pacon Creative Products
  •  Colored pigment ink squares from Tuesday Morning 
  •  Core'dinations 65lb cardstock from Jo-Ann 
  • Recollections Gold and Silver Embossing Powder
  • TPC Studio Rubber Stamps 
  • Sequins 


No comments:

Post a Comment