Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Spring Coffee Lovers Bloghop - Card #2

Print
This is the second card I have created for this blog hop!  Here is my first spring coffee creation.  Really wish I had found this site when it started.  I love coffee/tea/cocoa and cardmaking! :)  Click here to join in!



I decided to use a color I do not reach for very often...yellow!  (I'm a pink/purple/greens/blues fan.)  The printed paper is from a Colorbox 6x6" 100-sheet designer paper pad I found at Walmart for $3.00! The latte sleeves are paper pieced from the same pad. I used Fiskars Latte Love stamp set, gold Stickles, foam tape to pop pieces up and an adorable butterfly paper punch.


 We are supposed to get bad weather tonight, so I rescued some daffodils before the leaves get torn from the heavy rain.  Hope this brightens your day!

I will be entering this card into the following challenges: 

Supplies used to create this card:
  •  Core'dinations 65lb paper (Joann's)
  • Colorbox designer paper pad 6x6" (Walmart)
  • Fiskars Latte Love stamp set
  • Embellishments
  • Small butterfly paper punch
  • Gold Stickles
  • Foam tape from Orientaltrading.com



No comments:

Post a Comment